Shirdi Sai Baba assured his devotees that he will be a part in every aspect of life of those people who have belief in him.
Sai Baba made eleven assurances to his devotees.
Following are the 11 assurances of Sai Baba.
Saibaba Ekadasa Sutralu
1. Whosoever puts their feet on Shirdi soil, their sufferings will come to an end.
2. The wretched and miserable would rise into plenty of joy and happiness as soon as they climb the steps of my mosque.
3. I shall be ever active and vigorous even after leaving this earthly body.
4. My tomb shall bless and speak to the needs of my devotees.
5. I shall be active and vigorous even from my tomb.
6. My mortal remains would speak from my tomb.
7. I am ever living to help and guide all who come to me, who surrender to me, and who seek refuge in me.
8. If you look at me, I look at you.
9. If you cast your burden on me, I shall surely bear it.
10. If you seek my advice and help, it shall be given to you at once.
11. There shall be no want in the house of my devotees.